Caitlyn is now 7 weeks old today and doing wonderful. She had her 1 month Dr. visit the other day, she is now 12lbs (off the charts for her age) and 22 3/4 in. long (95%). She had her first shot and did better than I though she would. She only cried for about 5 seconds and then was fine. She went on her first road trip to LA to visit her Great Grandparents, a 3hr drive turned into a 6hr drive. She did not like to be in the car that long but once we got there, things were fine. The drive home was much better, we only had to stop 3 times for her to eat. Other than that, she eats every 2-3hrs, stays up for a while and we play, then she takes a nap and I try to get some stuff around the house done, and at night she sleeps 5hrs, her bedtime is between 9-10pm and we are up for the day between 6:30-7:30am. We just moved her into her own room 3 nights ago and she is doing great on her own. Now Neil and I are able to sleep a little better without hearing every noise she makes.
Being a mom has changed my life for the best! It is such a wonderful experience. Even though there have been some hard times, all I have to do is pick up the phone and call my sister, then everything is better and I am able to understand what is going on. I think I would be going crazy if Jessica was not able to help me out, she has been a life saver and Caitlyn is only 1 month, I can't wait to see what's to come.
Well, that's it for now. I will try to keep this up to date as best as I can. I hope yall enjoy the pictures!!!! ~Kelly, Neil, and Caitlyn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! What a beautiful family! Caitlyn is GORGEOUS! I knew she would be. I am so glad to see and hear that you are all doing well. Miss you!
Jen
I am so proud of you! She is beautiful. Wow, we've really grown up... Call me. :)
Congrats! I just checked myspace and saw your blog. She is just beautiful! So glad to hear all is well. Keep in touch!
Lisa
Post a Comment