skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Caitlyn is 2 months
Caitlyn is 2 months old and is doing great! She had her 2 month check up yesterday at the doctors and she is very healthy. She is 14 1/2 lbs (off the charts in weight) and 24 in long (95%). She had her first set of immunizations and she did better than I did. I could not let them give her 5 shots and an oral vaccine so we did 3 and the oral and we are going back for the rest next week. Yes I know, I'm a nurse and I freaked out-I have heard that from a few people already-oh well. Other than that everything checked out great, she has a little problem with reflux but no big deal. Here are some pictures I took of her to show how big she has gotten from the last month. 

No comments:
Post a Comment