Monday, June 22, 2009

New York trip

Caitlyn, Neil and I went to NY to visit my side of the family. My parents, sister and kids, and Kevin and Brittani all went. It was so great to see everyone and have everyone see Caitlyn for the first time. It was so beautiful up there and we had so much fun hanging out with everyone. Here are a few pictures we took. More pictures to come, I am getting picures from my moms side of the family from Jessica-she took more pictures than I did. (once again sorry for them being out of order.)

(Neil and Caitlyn looking out the window at landing time in NY)
(Aunt Brittani and Caitlyn fishing)

(This is how I found Caitlyn after I unpacked her diaper bag. I had no idea she would be able to get up there, now I have to watch her really close)

(Daddy and Caitlyn at my Aunts house)


(Uncle Kevin and Catilyn at my Aunts house)

(Kevin and Brittani)

(My dad with one of his brothers and sister)

(Kevin, Grandma Murray, and Uncle Jody)

(Grandma Murray with her grandkids and some great grandkids)

(Grandma Murray and her kids)

(the beautiful waterfall)

(an awesome plant my grandma has on her porch-I love it!!!)

(Owen in a Braves hat)

(Jessica, Mom, and Kevin at my aunts house)

No comments: