Thursday, April 9, 2009
Update
Hello everyone, I'm sorry that I have not kept up with the blog. I've been busy and things are starting to get crazy around here. I just wanted to update everyone on how Caitlyn is doing. She is getting so big and is very healthy. She now has 3 teeth, 2 bottom and 1 top. She is sitting up on her own, crawling all over the house, and pulling up on everything she can get her hands on. We have started to move her to cows milk and she is loving it! She is doing good on the adult food but her primary food is still baby food until she can learn how to feed herself. She had her 9 month check up and she is still off the charts in height and over 97% in weight. Her reflux has passed and she is off her medication doing great. Well, I hope you like the latest pictures I posted and I'm going to try and update this more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment